Wondering...

Isaiah 55:8 (NIV) declares: "For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD". 

Have you ever sat and wondered about your life?  What if I had finished college?  What if I had waited and had my children later in life?  Where would I be if I had accepted that other job offer?  On and on we go.  At some point, we must stop wondering about the what if's of our past and begin trusting Jesus to shape our future.

For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11 (NIV).  The Word is full of promises from our Lord.  Proverbs 3:4-6 (KJV) "So shalt thou find favour and good understanding in the sight of God and man. 5Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. 6In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths."

So, the next time you find yourself crying the blues in life, seek the promises of the Word.  You have heard, "When life gives you lemons, make lemonade!"    Don't accept any trial in life that is contrary to God's word.  "Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near:7Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon." Isaiah 55:5-7 (KJV)






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Year - New Beginning

Gabby, God's Little Angel

The Grandchildren