The Grandchildren

  I am beginning to understand the heart of God!  Each child born holds a special place in my heart.  I wondered after the first grandchild how I would ever have room in my heart to love a second.  Then, the second grandchild arrived and I found out that there was certainly room for more.  I have two girls who will both deliver a child in 2011.  I am anticipating what special place each of them will hold in my heart!

I also need to add, the grandchildren that have come from marriage.  I have six of them.  They also are very dear, although they are not always near!  From my grands we have been blessed with two great-grandchildren.  How blessed we are!

Comments

  1. Grandchidren are a blessing; you are blessed!

    http://youcanfacetodaybecausehelives.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

New Year - New Beginning

Gabby, God's Little Angel