Popular posts from this blog
KayLynn Ann Grace
The Grandchildren
I am beginning to understand the heart of God! Each child born holds a special place in my heart. I wondered after the first grandchild how I would ever have room in my heart to love a second. Then, the second grandchild arrived and I found out that there was certainly room for more. I have two girls who will both deliver a child in 2011. I am anticipating what special place each of them will hold in my heart! I also need to add, the grandchildren that have come from marriage. I have six of them. They also are very dear, although they are not always near! From my grands we have been blessed with two great-grandchildren. How blessed we are!
This was awsome @ Bro Manguns ,,,,,God does care and he does love us. He just wants us to ask and trust him,,,he LOVES us..and just wants us to give HIM a chance to prove his love and faithfulness of his promises. His promises are faithful and true...give him a chance...find a place to commune with him daily and grow in your relationship with our Maker, Redeamer,Healer, The Lover of our Souls...HE HAS BECOME OUR SALVATION.....JESUS is HIS NAME..
ReplyDeleteThanks Sis Jo Jo for sharing your thoughts and heart.