Another Star-lite Morning

Pitch black sky, twinkling stars and crisp autumn air was what I experienced when I left my home at 5:30am. As I looked up and gazed at the Big Dipper, I wondered if the Lord allowed the stars to twinkle this morning just for me. Nocturnals would say they love the brilliant night skies, however I am a diurnal otherwise known as a lark, and I truly enjoy the brilliance of the morning sky. I embrace the freshness of the early morning hours.



I am truly thankful that the Lord allows me to experience the brilliance of the shining morning stars. The scripture says that he (Jesus) is the "Bright and Morning Star!" (Rev. 22:16) As the sun rises in the East, He paints the sky with marvelous hues that are new each day. The beauty of each sunrise is unique. Every day is a new beginning; a new opportunity to grow closer to the Lord. Embrace life and look up. Is is possible that the bright and morning star that you see is Jesus?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Year - New Beginning

Gabby, God's Little Angel

The Grandchildren